Cucamonga Valley Water District & the Frontier Project Demonstration Gardens Located at 10440 Ashford St. in Rancho Cucamonga, the CVWD and Frontier Project demonstration gardens are open to visit Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m, and Fridays 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The gardens feature over 100 water savvy plants.
This program consists of a one-on-one consultation, offered to CVWD customers, performed by a CVWD field service representative at your home, where they will identify where you may be wasting water in your landscape. By examining each portion of your yard, a CVWD field service representative will recommend small to major improvements that can reduce your water consumption while improving the appearance of your yard*. If you are interested in scheduling a landscape consultation, please call 855-654-CVWD (2893) or email our Field Service Division.
*CVWD field service representatives are not landscape professionals. CVWD water consultations are comprised of recommendations only. It is advised that you consult a landscape professional before making major changes to your landscape.
The following water efficient designs are provided courtesy of Southern Nevada Water Authority:
- BeWaterWise.com: Visit the Metropolitan Water District website to learn more about water saving tips, low water use plants, and other valuable conservation information.
- California Landscape Contractors Association (CLCA): Learn more about how to select the best landscaper for your landscape needs, as well as selecting a CLCA certified water manager.
- Environmental Protection Agency WaterSense Program - Landscape Tools
- H2O Saver House: Investigate ways to save water around your house at the Water Saver House website.
- Inland Empire Garden Friendly Program