Cucamonga Valley Water District &
the Frontier Project Demonstration Gardens
Located at 10440 Ashford St. in Rancho Cucamonga, the CVWD and Frontier Project demonstration gardens are open to visit Monday - Thursday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. The gardens feature over 100 water savvy plants.
The following water efficient designs are provided courtesy of Southern Nevada Water Authority:
- BeWaterWise.com: Visit the Metropolitan Water District website to learn more about water saving tips, low water use plants, and other valuable conservation information.
- California Landscape Contractors Association (CLCA): Learn more about how to select the best landscaper for your landscape needs, as well as selecting a CLCA certified water manager.
- Environmental Protection Agency WaterSense Program - Landscape Tools
- H2O Saver House: Investigate ways to save water around your house at the Water Saver House website.
- Inland Valley Garden Planner
- Local Demonstration Gardens
- Local Irrigation Supply Stores
- Local Nurseries with Low-Water Use Plants
- Rebate Information: Learn about all the water saving rebates Cucamonga Valley Water District (CVWD) customers qualify for.
- : Visit the Association of California Water Agencies (ACWA) Save Our Water website to learn more ways to save water.
- San Bernardino County Stormwater Program: Stormwater is urban runoff water that has picked up pollutants as it flows through the storm drain system – a network of channels, gutters, and pipes that collect runoff from city streets, neighborhoods, farms, construction sites, and parking lots – and empties directly into local waterways. To learn more about how you can help prevent the pollution of stormwater, visit the San Bernardino County Stormwater Program website.
- The Watering Calculator is a tool that estimates the correct amount of water to give your landscape or garden every week.